- An Olympic-size swimming pool with depths ranging from 12-feet (good for the diving board) to large wading area for the smallest of children.
- Poolside food and beverage service that creates a varied atmosphere great for meeting other members, entertaining guests or simply relaxing alone with a book.
- A well-organized youth swim team that promotes both fitness and form as well as the opportunity to compete with other clubs in the area.
- Family nights with extended Friday night hours.
- A large grass area for children (and those who are still children at heart) to run and play, whether it’s throwing footballs or kicking soccer balls or just an old-fashioned game of tag.